Please join us for our next Annual Dinner and Auction on April 15, 2017. This year we will be honoring Liz Stella.
Thank you to everyone who attended the 2016 Annual MEF Dinner and Auction! Your contributions will once again provide scholarships to another class of deserving Morenci students wishing to further their educational dreams in college.
- Buffet dinner will begin at 5:30 pm
- Cost of tickets: $30/person or $50/couple
- Liz Stella is this year's event honoree
- Duane Dunbar, Dave Lonis and Kym Ries will receive the Morenci Distinguished Alumni Award
- Deadline to purchase or reserve tickets is Saturday, April 8--see below
- Purchase or reserve your tickets below
Three Morenci alumni (Duane Dunbar, Dave Lonis, Kym Ries) will be given the prestigious
Morenci Distinguished Alumni award during the program, and,
of course, the main highlight of the evening is the popular
and energetic auction of goods created and/or donated by
local residents and Morenci alumni.
A few of this year's auction items are:
- (4) Disney World One-Day Hopper Passes--$620 value
- (4) Michigan International Speedway Tickets to NASCAR Camping World Truck Series LTi Printing 200 on August 12, 2017--$100 value
- Custom Bench by Roth Fabricating--$500-700 value
- Char-Broil Gas Grill donated by Old National Bank--$200 value
- Crochet Tablecloth by Carman Sutton
- Leaf Blower from Greenstone
- (4) Splash Universe Waterpark Day Passes
- Art Sculpture by Doug Herrera
- Cottage Rental on Round Lake for August 19-26, 2017--Donated by Kim and Nancy Valentine
- Many more great items of all sizes and values will also be available!
All profits from this event go directly into the Morenci
Education Foundation Scholarship Fund.
Deadline to purchase or reserve tickets is Saturday, April 8.
|Purchase tickets now:
||Reserve tickets and pay at the door: